Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xenciles: The Strong Silent type.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
 Xenciles 
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member
 Xenciles 

Experience : 5326

Bio
Name: Xenciles
Weapon: HeartReaver (Full Blade)
power (if nobody): Kinetic Absorption

Xenciles: The Strong Silent type. Vide
PostSubject: Xenciles: The Strong Silent type.   Xenciles: The Strong Silent type. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 am

Character name: Xenciles
Race: Nobody
Appearance: (see avatar) About six feet tall, with almost tanned skin and silver hair. He has a condition called Complete Heterochromia, meaning two different colored eyes (one red and one steel blue), due to an injury he received from Organization XIII's testing. A lean, muscular body covered in scars from neck down, showing what the Organization did to him.
Personality: Cold, quiet. In his belief, having no heart makes him no different from the Heartless... And he hates the Heartless. Shadows seem to follow him everywhere, and eventually they learned to peacefully coexist with him. There is always at least one Shadow following him, as if it was using him as protection.
Weapon: HeartReaver
Abilities: Kinetic Absorption (completely immune to physical damage)
Background: I was the oldest of them all. The ones in cloaks, the XIII, they said I had a strong Heart. The ages we spent there, the tests they did to us, they made me forget who I was. They took us to a World that Never Was...
Etc.: Tested for Willpower. Eventually I became immune to pain, and when I was reborn as a Nobody, my endurance was magnified.. but at a cost.
Back to top Go down

Xenciles: The Strong Silent type.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Characters :: Character Bios -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura