Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5482
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 am

Anyone have any ideas where the story is going? Or where you think it should go? I'm interested to hear your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5530

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 am

I know where its going lol
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:07 am

Well we all know that Davey, I meant everyone not RUNNING the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 am

lol... well I have a couple of minor hints that I was gunna give out in the next story post but will sneak peak here. right now fox is recovering after having put the planet Raven into existence (that is why you couldn't leave before, it didn't exist, he took his power and made the planet exist, I know this was god mode but I'm thinking he may be the big bad villain for a while) and I know whats going on in the heroes base you guys are making plans so right now we have a sort of planning period which is to be expected I'm hoping we may get some new members or some other people to become more active to drive us I think there may be some new planets out shortly and if not some interesting stuff happening on the old ones
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:16 am

Interesting, though if he has the power to do that more then once, then we have no chance.

also, I'd like to keep the going ons inside H.Q. secret, unless you also plan on telling the world what is going on inside the castle that never was. What's the point of having a secret world if the admins announce what's going on inside it?

I have a few things planned myself, but if people knew then they might not happen.

And no, I'm not telling you Davey, they don't break any of your rules, and every time I tell you something you say I can't do it or I have to change it. You make rules for everything I do. This time, it's secret.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 am

ok well if you theres no folly you're fine but should it piss me off I'll ban you lol XD be careful and try not to god mode I feel bad for having done it myself...
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:23 am

Yeah, it seems weird that you give me rules, but its okay for you to break them. Then I get yelled at when I try to push the envelope. Slowly, day after day, The site is becoming the US government.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:24 am

I don't think of myself as a player I'm just the DM my character will probably be gone soon
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 am

Then after your character is gone, you'll have more time to focus on the rules you'll be making because of me. It's spiraling downwards, man.

Another thing, if Ezer leaves then you won't have any influence in the story line, other then saying "You can't do that, I made a rule." to me every once in a while. Who will be making the storyline then? I wonder.... *Cough* me *Cough* ....Sorry, throat's a little dry.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 am

ok dude you make it seem like the rules only apply to you I've talked to Leixand and Xenciles before too and that may be why Xenciles hasn't been on for a while but the fact is it's my site and I have the ability to set the rules and do with them as I please, I'm not saying I'm wonderful with what I do but I have always let you freaking apeal to what I've said and once something was worked out you've gotten to do it. I'm not trying to be an ass its just that you happen to be doing a couple things that have annoyed me but we have fixed all of them I've set one or two rules and other then that you're pretty damn free I'm not going to give you a ton of shit for things but if you blatantly oppose me you WILL get banned and that's all I'm saying at this point it's really seeming like that's what you're doing and that's why I keep saying it I have no problem with saying "ok sorry I didn't mention this up until this point but like could you fix this... sorry" I take full blame I should have said something earlier but I didn't so I hope people fix it things have gone so far but at the point where you start saying that I shouldn't have control you're being ridiculous and I have no choice but to ban you and the fact that you are sitting here being mean is what keeps making me think it and if I didn't know you better and know that it's your semi-sarcastic joking style I may have banned you but I know you and I know you, or at least I hope you know, that I'm not trying to pick on you, I'm just trying to be the DM and flow the story via rules and make an equal playing enviroment for all, you get a little over enthusiastic and I understand I just ask that you work with what I say and if you do we have no problem I was joking about banning you I'd say something but if you refused to fix something that I had a problem with or in the general case blatantly opposed me I'd have to ban you, I am trying to be fair and have had people tell me to ban you already but truth of the matter is you have done nothing wrong and will probably continue to do nothing wrong and as long as that is the case you will be TOTALLY FINE k man just keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 am

I want to know who these people are. If they don't have the nerve to tall me themselves, then their opinions mean nothing to me. If they DO talk to be about it, I would discuss with them the problem and attempt to resolve the issue.

You keep threating with the ban hammer. I don't appreciate that, even if you are just being semi-serious. I, as a player, have a connection to the things that I type. I understand that other people are on here too, but I haven't affected them directly in any way. I may be a little out there, but I would never do something without making sure it was cool with the people involved first. If I got banned, I would be pissed. I would want a valid reason first, one that everyone agrees upon. I understand the need for Banning someone though. So long as I had actually done something wrong, which I don't plan on doing, I would understand.

It feels like every time I try to expand a little on my character's story, you say something is wrong with it. After about 5-10 minutes of discussion, you either have been given a valid reason to let me keep it, or minor changes are made to my original post to fix problems that might arise later on. I'm cool with that, because I understand the need to follow the rules you set down. This is something I'm okay with.

I'm not being mean, I'm making a valid point. I'm not saying you shouldn't have control, I'm saying you will have less DIRECT control over things that happen between characters as you have no character to intervene with. You are still the DM, that won't change.

I've talked with Dan and Nick, and they said nothing about you talking to them about them "Bending" the rules. I can imagine you talking to them about a few little things, but according to you I'm your biggest problem person. I don't know of anything I've actually done wrong. Rules weren't meant to be broken, I've got that, but they are a guideline. It's okay to step a few inches across the line every once and a while. That's how I have lived my live since I was born. If I actually do something wrong, tell me. I'll fix it ASAP. If I continue, thats what the ban hammer is for. I really hope it doesn't come to that though.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 am

I hope not either and I have talked to those two even though it wasn't big but yeah just fix any problems brought up (actually i think i had kazi do it once too) and we have no problems k no need for bans and I wont ban until I get defiance
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5436

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 pm

You did tell me and I have no problems complying. Anyways you two should just relax about this. Davey you can seem a little strict sometimes, it took me a while to realize your not trying to be. Munhake kinda tought us that eh XD. Im sure things will be fine though, its your site and so far very little ruling seems to have been made. I agree with your decision to get us away from twtnw because it would have caused the story to go really fast. Just my oppinions there for the both of you. You have done little wrong Expesh so just try to keep cool. Either way both of you should just think pacifist here. No point in arguing about this.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Well while this is..sort of on the subject. I had the idea of multiple accounts for some of the active people for more stories n stuff, just to keep it going. But that would make it hard because making characters that aren't on your own side would be a proble. too Revealing. Idk any other way to bring in more stories though @_@ noone in Tecumseh is willing.
Back to top Go down
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Experience : 5389

Bio
Name: Leixand (Dan)
Weapon: Spiked Sleeves
power (if nobody): Mobility Plus

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:59 pm

I wouldn't think that'd be a problem as long as people know the difference between player knowledge and character knowledge...
Back to top Go down
http://warofsouls.net
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5344

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 am

I agree with Kazi i was thinking about creating another account and new character to help move things along and such.... It just helps sometimes you know? And ya make sure you know that youre other character shouldn't know certain information and such just because you know it due to the second character...

does that seem fair enough? Cuz limiting us to one character just doesn't seem fair in my opinion! :[
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 am

Yeah that would besweet x3 though I think if he letus do that they would have to be nuetral non important characters. I suppose til we are allowed though, nows a good time for filler episodes cheers
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:59 am

generally its against the rules to do something like that with 2 accounts but I'll tell you what if the story comes to dead standstill for an extended period like it looks like it came close to while I was having tech issues here you may use an NPC to move things along for example Clayton in deep jungle Alice in Wonderland ect. you get the picture just don't kill them off and don't make them do anything they wouldn't if necisarry create your own character but make him DREADFULLY unimportant... no seperate accounts please...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Predictions Vide
PostSubject: Re: Story Predictions   Story Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Other :: General Discussion -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura