Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

liquid time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Coal
Awake
Awake
Coal

Experience : 5344

Bio
Name: Coal
Weapon:
power (if nobody): illustionist. wanna see something new?

liquid time? Vide
PostSubject: liquid time?   liquid time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 am

so i was just sorta wondering... i mean in most RP websites you have this sorta liquid time... its like your character is in multible places BUT you have to keep it as if they had that time spand. So say you start on one world, and that thread is dying down so you start another thread. That thread would now be after the first thread you are in even though its going on at the same time. Is that an ok thing to do here? because ive also been on sites that didn't allow the liquid time concept. just sorta wondering.

:]
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5530

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

liquid time? Vide
PostSubject: Re: liquid time?   liquid time? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 am

this hasn't happened yet and I think it would be rather confusing our site seems to flow from point a to point b while everything everyone is doing on different worlds is happening in conjunction with each other, and we are in our story on the 3rd day so I don't think liquid time would work, so don't do it please. if someone is taking to long to post you wait and if they don't post for a week assume they won't and move on I will not give anyone any problems if this occurs, which it hasn't yet but that's because we've all been posting pretty much within a day or so of each other at longest just keep on top of things and we won't have to worry about it...
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5436

liquid time? Vide
PostSubject: Re: liquid time?   liquid time? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 am

coal I think you should find a place to go or something if your waiting on us, it seems it might be a while. I guess your a nobody anyways so you can open portals.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5530

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

liquid time? Vide
PostSubject: Re: liquid time?   liquid time? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 am

although she may not know it lol
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

liquid time? Vide
PostSubject: Re: liquid time?   liquid time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

liquid time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Other :: General Discussion -