Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have something I want Kazi and I want it back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5437

You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 am

"I don't know. There could be many people here depending on Ravens mood. I know he saved us for a reason, but any survivors from earth he didn't have to save. If im correct anyways. But those two coulda just been accidentally saved. Interesting eh? I wanna see who it is, lets go!"

I pushed off and flew torard the piece of land
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5483
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 am

"Okay, whatever you say..."

I flew off after him, and we landed soon after to find Ezer and Raifeix waiting for us. I was surprised to see them, here of all places. It seemed I would never be rid of my ties to the past.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5531

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:58 am

as the two landed I felt like smiling... not out of happiness but out of an unemotional joyful thought that flowed through me that radiated from the keychain in Kazi's hand. "GIVE IT TO ME KAZI! I WANT MY HEART!" I held out my hand "HELP YOUR OLD FRIEND DAVEY OUT!!"
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 am

"Davey? I thought you were dead or something! How did you get here?"

I had many questions. It had been years and he dissapeared for no reason.

"How is the Clan Dark Rose symbol your heart anyways?"

I tossed the keychain at him. confused as to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 am

"This was the 'Ezer' I was referring to. I'm sure you two know each other. Nice to see you're still breathing, Ezer. And Raifeix, still looking lovely I see. How have you been holding up?"

I saw the key chain, and if it was really Ezer's heart, then I knew where to find mine.

"Can we leave now? This place is seriously creeping me out."
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Experience : 5364

Bio
Name: Raifeix
Weapon: bladed fans
power (if nobody): Sound control

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am

I watch the exchange happen and just nod at Darrien. I jolt silently at the name I hear come from Erzerberkx. That was close to the name of my old boyfriend back on my home planet. He, of course, was much different from Erzerberkx in the fact they are from different planets but it made me feel a ghost of an emotion I now wanted to feel. Envy. I wanted my heart back, I wanted to feel the love I have for my old planet. To morn for the loss of the one who would not want me back after these years apart. I growl at the frustration as I try and force myself to feel an emotion.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 am

"I SHALL FREE THE WORLD!!" I caught the keychain I had my heart back... but I didn't... it wasn't my heart... merely a fragment... something that quickly brought pain to my mind, sorrow, hate... I could hate... I turned black and fox appeared in my hand. I began taking shape, no longer a nobody, nor human, not even heartless... I was... berzerker fox.... and I took shape, the shape of a black fox with a red nobody sign on my chest fox in hand, I felt sad to see my half hearted bane in pieces... so I dropped it and it disappeared, then my dice floated around me. "I am reborn, not human, not heartless, not nobody, I AM THE FOX!!!" I spread my arms and a wave dispersed the swirling colors so that all there was was the small chunk of rock in the shape of a raven. I swirled in upon myself and disappeared, my hate was consuming me...
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 am

(and now Berzerker Fox was gone, but the planet had been thrust back into existence with his power)
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 am

"Oh crap. I have no idea what the hell just happened. Raifeix, I know how to get out of here, but I need your help. I don't know what just happened, but I'd rather not die trying to find out. I can open corridors of light, and you the darkness. If we mesh them together, we may have a working exit."

Looking around, I realized that I had never seen true darkness before. This was as close as I would get to it.

"We have to work together on this. Are you ready?"

I started focusing on the point where I planned on putting the portal.
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 am

I jump away quickly afraid of what he has become. By the time I drew my fans he had disappeared and we were standing alone. I was now confused as well as frustrated and the fact I had no emotion to balance out the two I lost it. I wanted to know what was happening! "I'm so lost! Leave me!" I twirl my fans and cut the air. I just wanted out of my body. I scream out, letting my screams turn into a physical thing.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 am

"WOAH!"

I stepped back. I didn't want to get, but I saw an opportunity.

"There's no need to be violent. Whatever just happened to Ezer just caused an emotional overload he couldn't handle. That's why its so dangerous to get your heart back. His body was falling apart, and that sudden surge of pain didn't help. We can't have you going crazy. It's going to be alright. We need to say calm. Please. Just relax. One insane person is enough in this world."

I waited until she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 am

"hm, that was quite the odd event. Don't bother meshing the portals, Raven will let us leave. I think somethin stopped him. In fact... It was probly the CDR keychain, which was oddly prettyevil a thing. If what I am thinking happnt is right, he has back what was dark in him, which is only a small part of him. Davey is nuetral, so its the only thing that could make sense. Lets get out of here, this place is sickening!"
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am

"I won't leave a friend behind. She is as important to me as Lily. You can go, But I will wait until I am sure she is fine. I will be back at the house when I leave."

I looked at Raifeix.

"If it's any consolation, I know what it's like, not being able to feel when you really want."
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 am

I beat the ground till my fists are bloody before letting my bodies frustration subside. I put my fans away, not bothering to clean them from the blood that was dripped on them. "Fine. But I refuse to stay long. With Erzerberkx gone...well more like different, I wish to go and find my heart on my own. Our organization failed and refuse to try and act like it's even there anymore. To the castle for now, but from there I will make my own way."
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 am

"Now that you're alright, I should tell you that I can't enter the castle. I've been locked out. I will only be able to enter when the lock down is deactivated. Get Leixand to work on it if you want it gone, I don't really care. Until then, I have a few things I need you to do. 1: If you plan on keeping a leader, then make it Shax. He seems the most capable. Tell him it was Ezer's decision, otherwise he won't take the offer. 2: Make sure everyone stays together. You need to stick with your allies. You may not realize it, but there's a storm brewing, and you'll need all the help you can get."

I tried making a portal to my home, and it worked just fine. Odd, but fine.

"3: If you ever need any help, come find me. I'll drop what I'm doing just for you. Make sure to stay safe. Most importantly, I want you to stay beautiful."

I looked toward Kazi.

"I'm ready to leave when you are."
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 am

I look at him. "I give you no promise that I will stay with organization now that our members have been leaving 1 by 1. I may try but it's falling apart slowly...it's only a matter of time before we all go our separate ways." I make a portal to the castle and walk through it.
Back to top Go down
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:23 am

I stopped Rai before she was all the way through.

"huh, I wish to say something to you before you go Rai"

I slowly walked to her, with my arms crossed.

"The only one that has left the org so far is technically Darrien here who would love to be apart again, and Davey. I think you get that thats his name by now, I saw a weird spark in your eye when he mentioned it. Anyways Davey is the reason Darrien wasn't alowed to return, so by all accounts I would say he should be a part again. I want you to do something for me as well. Talk to Leixand next time you see him, tell him Darrien and I want a way for the org to keep in contact, we are gonna need it. And tell him we should speak sometime soon and discuss some things. The org needs to stay together, for together you are stronger than you are apart, do you understand?

I turned to Darrien

"lets go, I think we have left Coal alone far too long. You go first, remember this is Ravens world, if I am gone so is it"
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:28 am

I ponder what this man named Kazi said. I say nothing and walk through my portal but I think about maybe staying with organization a bit longer...
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 am

"Then let us leave, and let her think about your spoken word."

I walked through the portal into Radiant Garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have something I want Kazi and I want it back   You have something I want Kazi and I want it back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have something I want Kazi and I want it back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Raven -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura