Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post count

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leixand
Fighter
Fighter
Leixand

Experience : 5389

Bio
Name: Leixand (Dan)
Weapon: Spiked Sleeves
power (if nobody): Mobility Plus

post count Vide
PostSubject: post count   post count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:44 am

I suggest making it so all of these general discussion and announcement sections don't add to your post count. Mainly because that would also add to your characters experience, unless that doesn't even really matter.
Back to top Go down
http://warofsouls.net
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5530

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

post count Vide
PostSubject: Re: post count   post count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:12 am

the way experiance is received:

1~3 exp per post (I believe this is what I put)
1 exp per day active since registration
1 exp per PM

and then theres a couple other ways to gain exp pretty fast but I'm going to keep them secret...
I just put it in as a fun little "look at that" sort of thing... for right now it really doesn't matter... if it does get to the point where it matters I can change the way its earned (which will wipe out exp earned from previous methods) and I can remove it entirely if necessary, but not only that if I put exp in for a role playing element I'll edit it on your profiles myself. the experience up now is just another way of how dedicated, or addicted a member is, or rather, how much time they have spent on the board... anyone who gets close to or more then me, should probably spend less time on here...
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Kazikame
Valor
Valor
Kazikame

Experience : 5436

post count Vide
PostSubject: Re: post count   post count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm

I don't think it should be a big deal as long as the same people posting here are also keeping up with the story. Nothin like whistling while you work eh lol!
But that being said, if its a concern you can try to make it so these posts dont count or make it so its only veiwable to seperate accounts. Just to throw some new ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5530

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

post count Vide
PostSubject: Re: post count   post count I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:47 am

im not concerned it wont matter either way its just a way of seeing how much people post and and use all the features, because posts are the slowest way to get exp so don't worry about it and if someone just wants to chill in GD let them its their choice on how they spend their time
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

post count Vide
PostSubject: Re: post count   post count I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post count

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Other :: General Discussion -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura