Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary of Raifeix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Experience : 5363

Bio
Name: Raifeix
Weapon: bladed fans
power (if nobody): Sound control

Diary of Raifeix Vide
PostSubject: Diary of Raifeix   Diary of Raifeix I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:31 am

A journal of the deepest black is sitting on the ground with stickers of fairies covering it. As you pick it up you see a name that has been crossed out on the cover that started with a L with the name Raifeix under it. Opening it you see it is blotched with what you guess was tears. Pages are missing but you read the first page which seem to have been one in the middle before the pages were lost. (the dots signify parts you can't read)

"I'm so lost. They continue their tests on me. Desire of all things! I am so violated! I want NO ONE to EVER touch my body again!! Desire to love, the thing most people want bu...desire to live or die not m...It is so confusing tha...not even a solid emotion so w...desire for what? food maybe, no...pull at the heart for something you want or ne...desire for love is som......any other emotion other than sadness and anger!! I don't get what they want from me! Why do they cut me! Save me! Someone! Mother! Father! Please!..." the rest is blotted out by tears but you can tell she continues to call out for people she loved.
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

Diary of Raifeix Vide
PostSubject: Re: Diary of Raifeix   Diary of Raifeix I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 am

More pages were ripped out and a new entry is there, not messed up by tears.

I feel like a child again, my emotions are gone though. Everything seems different yet so similar. I have a feeling we will be staying here in this castle for a while, it is our new home that was once our prison. I found a room that I wish to be mine, though I didn't check who's it used to be. My fans are so odd yet so me. The platinum sheen of them make it possible for me them to reflect light and I can see in it like one can see on a still puddle of water.

I want to talk to the others yet I feel so different, so wrong in my own skin. I don't know how to confront them nor if I even want to. For once I seem to want to be alone and solitary.

Love,
From
Raifeix
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

Diary of Raifeix Vide
PostSubject: Re: Diary of Raifeix   Diary of Raifeix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

You look around where you found the journal and see a page...no a trail of pages that were ripped out...they seem to be in random order but the last entry seemed to be latest. The first page you find seemed to be about the time most of the current Nobodies were kidnapped. This one, like the first, seems to be smudged with tears (same as before ... means parts you can't read but just an fyi cause I keep doing this, .. two dots is a pause she makes in her writing and she does actually write it). It reads:

I was taken today by a strange man in a hooded cloak. My mother said never to talk to strangers but I never even had a chance to scream let along speak. I miss everyone so much f... and most of all Da... I wish I could see them again..I hope they are able to find this and know I lo...so cold...miss the calming music of gre...i hope th...I'm so lonely I wish som...I hope back home they remember me and never forget that one time wh...I love you all so much! I hope you read this!

Love always,
L...
♥️

You see the next page and pick it up, it reads: (That one will be my next journal, until then, keep the music in your soul ♫)
Back to top Go down
Raifeix
Darkrose Member
Darkrose Member

Bio

Diary of Raifeix Vide
PostSubject: Re: Diary of Raifeix   Diary of Raifeix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am

The next piece of paper you pick up is an old one that is torn slightly it looks as though it was written before she got to the castle. It is worn out places so you can't read it. (ok I have changed it to - that is where it shows you can't read it)

Today was amazing!! I passed my test in math with flying colors! This really cute guy talked to me today too his name is D-!!! Ugh I want a bowl so bad right now but hey I need whatever can't always get high in sky when you want. But anywho there was a scary guy follo-. I wonder what he wa-. Anywho, enough of about-. And yeah it was-. I'm still worrying over the man he see-. I get a bad fee-. Well I should get going, it was nice writing this all down. BYE!

From the super amazing!
L-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary of Raifeix Vide
PostSubject: Re: Diary of Raifeix   Diary of Raifeix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary of Raifeix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: ECT. :: Journals -