Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts RP

a kingdom hearts role playing site that mainly revolves around the story of a group of nobodies called Organization Darkrose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows In The Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Experience : 5533

Bio
Name: Erzer
Weapon: Dice ♥
power (if nobody): Contort Mind

Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 am

"g'deve deserter..." I said from behind Expesh...
Back to top Go down
https://orgdarkrose.rpg-board.net
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Experience : 5485
Location : Never in one place long enough for this to be relavent.

Bio
Name: Expesh (Jacob)
Weapon: Grayswandir (BladeBrush)
power (if nobody): Probability Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 am

"What The....!"

I turned around to face Ezer.

"Deserter? I have no idea what your tal....... Why even bother. Hello Ezer. Been a while, hasn't it?"

My portal closed itself, and would reopen when Kazi decided to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://db0.proboards.com/index.cgi
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 am

"what better name would there be for someone who brought someone onto our planet... you divulged secrets merely by taking him there... I wanted to at least play that we were still human... but someone knows and where theres one there will be more! these are humans Expesh and humans are a fire! unlike us they have emotions and will do anything they can to satisfy them! or don't you remember that? remember what love felt like? what hate felt like? what it meant to sell something or someone you cared about out just to get ahead! WE ALL DID IT AS HUMANS! their imperfect design shall ostracize us from all the worlds and here you are from what I can tell running about from world to world doing what? I would have let you do what you pleased had you not run off like a mad man! I'm not a god... but I aim to lead and please and whatever the hell is wrong with you... I suppose I should stop there... I almost let myself go like I had feelings to drive that... but I don't... so... what do you have to say... are we going to have a problem are you, or have you revealed everything about us to these moralistic beings of rage and hate or do you still have some loyalty to your kind?..." I crossed my arms and shook my head which gave off a sickinging *click slish crack* noise it also hurt a lot... but that didn't matter there was a problem at hand like always...
Back to top Go down
Grazivus
Fighter
Fighter

Experience : 5376

Bio
Name: Grazivus
Weapon: Broken Harmony
power (if nobody):

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 am

(Thank Ye Much)

He merely nodded to the stranger, not getting a name and not caring when he noticed another strange person behind him. He knew this couldn't be good, so he quickly ran into the dark corridor to avoid the situation.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 am

I starred Ezer in the eyes.

"I do remember what it was like to love, to hate, to fear. I can't anymore, even with this"

I pointed at the bracelet. It hadn't worked the way I hoped it would.

"I know what it's like to be human. I remember all the fun times I had with my friends here. I remember having friends. You'll never understand the power they have. Kazi, the one you referred to, is a good man. he has had pain and suffering run through the shallow body he has, yet he still stands. Humans have more uses then you can possibly imagine. I know what they can do. I still wish to find my heart as do the rest of you, but I still have a life outside the castle walls. My humanity is still with me, though I may not be human. I had to find Lilith. She's dead now, because of Vexen. He took me away like the rest of you."

I looked down, away from him

"I's my fault you were all captured."

I looked back up

"It's all my fault. I was the one who found you all. I was the one who lead Vexen to you, and I'm the sole reason we became what we are now. I knew what he was doing, and I tried to stop him. You don't know what he was like. He's more manipulative then I am."

I knew that he would be pissed. I paused, took a deep breath, and spoke again.

"I knew how you would react to this, and that's why I had to leave. I didn't want to die. Not before I knew Lilith was safe. Now she's dead. I've nothing to live for anymore. I still want to get my heart back, but I don't deserve it. The rest of the organization would kill me if they knew. I had to leave, and now you know why."

I knelt down on one knee, and waited for it to come.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

I pulled down my mantle from my face revealing what I had not shown since the crisis no one had seen it. I pulled the blue peice of cloth down to reveal my jaw hanging dislocated, my entire face from below my nose without skin, a bloody muscly mess, in fact had I felt the need I could have shown him my entire body was like this, I had been held by my hair and dipped in acid my jaw barely hung onto my face, half my ears were gone, every word hurt, drinking was near impossible, I was walking swiss cheese. "Now that we can talk being who we really are... this is me... and you have done this, yet in the same sentence i will say I don't care. I know and am living in the same walking damnation you are. you are confused so much you want to feel anything and yet you can't. I will be completely straight forward and say you were an idiot for leaving... however this was your decision, I don't give two shits what anyone did in the past... we are all the same now... I was hoping to be like a family... but we cannot love... I understand why you left... in fact I left too... it is not the matter of your leaving that concerns me it is the fact that you would go around without consulting our family and cavort about telling everyone who we are and what we stand for, and in the same stand assume we would shun you. of course we all believe you to be a traitor at the moment and would feel anger towards you had we had emotions but we don't... but it's deeper then that you disrespected us... not just me, should you have had some quarrel with me, for whatever reason. you went further then that and disrespected everyone, you did not take into consideration what everyone else might have wanted... and this simple fact shows that you had not thought about us... we would have helped you... I am sorry for the loss of someone you love I know where it comes from and I know you want to hate and feel sad and that you cant because I visited my home world! it's gone... but I had to leave shortly after getting there because of a triggered lock down... I don't know what is going through your head or anyone else's... and I doubt anyone will want you back with us... I simply want you to understand we have nothing or want nothing to do with you as long as you don't stand in our way... and as long as you do not run about telling everyone about us. stick to yourself, and this kazi, tell no one about us, and let us travel freely, if you do this there will be no conflict between us..." I shook my head and the jaw popped back into place for a second then fell out making a *click slish crack* sound
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 am

I couldn't comprehend what just happened. He hadn't killed me. I didn't understand. I stood up, and collected my composure.

"I know they will hate me, but you guys are the only real family I have left, save for my brother who was exiled away years ago. I would wish to return with you, but I don't know if that's going to be cool with the rest of them. I know I haven't been the best 'brother', but I hope that even if you decide to keep me out, that we could talk, from time to time. I have no one else, save Kazi, but as you said, he's just a human. He wouldn't understand what we went through. I can offer you one thing though: Your body and face back. It may not be the same, but it's the least I can do after what I did to you."

I was confident in my ability as an artist. I knew I could do it.. I hoped that he would take me back, but I didn't have any guess as to what he would say next.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 am

I stared at him shook my head once more as I did often and it let out the same noise. "you can't come back... you chose your path I'm afraid, but as I stated we have no quarrel with you and..." I fell to my knees as voices screamed in my head the memories I had shut away of my home and... friends... kazi... the name... kazi... I knew him... he... "raven... he has raven... its its its its... ITS GONE... ITS GONE!!!.." I dropped to my knees shaking... I fell over and rocked back and forth. it was all I could do I couldn't feel I was loosing my mind, but I couldn't let on... I stopped... and sat up... "I'm... I'm sorry for that... those have been happening..." I looked around and didn't see kazi... and reverted back to Expesh "I shall keep my face... it is a reminder of what happened and shall be a signal of hope when I am human again..." I shivered a bit...
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 am

"Well then maybe you could explain what just happened? What's a Raven? What's gone? You're being more cryptic then I am."

I walked closer to comfort him.

"I don't know what's happening to you, but as soon as I get everything figured out, I'll come find you again. For right now, it looks like you and I have things to do. I'll call in from time to time. I want the rest of them to understand why I did what I did, and if any of them feel the need to kill me, let them. I expected at least one. To be honest, I expected you to, but I was clearly wrong. I don't know what Kazi has to do with all of this, but I could talk to him for you. I'll be around. I've still got a few things to check up on around here. I owe you one hell of a favor, and I'll be ready when you call it in. For now though...."

I drew grey, and I slashed my wrist. The blood trickled down into the brush at the other end, and I began to paint. I painted, and painted, and painted. I lost track of time. When I had finished, I held in my hand a rose-colored dove.

"I am not who I seem to be, Ezer. I want you to remember that. In the days to come, know this. I can make life," I threw the bird into the air, and it started to fly away. "as easily as I can destroy it." and as I said that, the bird exploded into 1,000 roses.

"I shall see you another time, but I can't be the one to leave. I still wait for Kazi. I have a few more things to do. Remember to tell them my story. They will want to know."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker Fox
Darkrose Leader
Darkrose Leader
Berzerker Fox

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am

"then I ask for this favor now... tell kazi... New York... our home... is gone..." I dropped two dice they stopped on ones, "snake eyes", and a portal opened in front of me. "Raven is kazi's weapon... be careful... it has a mind of its own... and... don't tell him my name... just say the message was from an old friend..." I walked through the portal and the dice rolled behind as the paper with directions to "Earth" fell out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Darrien
Master
Master
Darrien

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 am

I watched Ezer leave, and also the paper fall out. I knew it was of some importance. I went and picked it up. I read it over, and decided that it was for a later time. I pocketed it. I opened a corridor of light, and away I went back to my house in Radiant Garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows In The Rain   Shadows In The Rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows In The Rain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Role Playing :: Land of Dragons -

Another Side - Yoko Shimomura